Gobabygo- 1 ea (shipped)
92Ty1028- 1 ea (waiting payment)
Rhythmman- 1 ea (shipped)
V6quick- 1 ea (shipped)

Last edited:

Smkur50

SYTY Fleet owner
Re: 2 and 3 gauge pods

all spoken for, one paid for..I havent heard from a couple guys. If you decide you don't want it let me know, got someone looking to buy if you back out.

Keith Meeks

Do you realize that this thread is over 7 years old? The OP is still an active member, so you might get a response from him, but do expect him to still have any

Of course I realize how old the post is. Do you realize it’s still up? I was just asking if you still had any. Don’t sweat it.

Poconojoe

Donating Member
Of course I realize how old the post is. Do you realize it’s still up? I was just asking if you still had any. Don’t sweat it.
I realize you're new here, so you might not realize it but, it's not still up, the thread, just like all other threads never get deleted. The OP had posted that they were all spoken for. I guess to make you happy, the admin is going to have to close all the old threads. The better thing to do is to PM the OP.

Keith Meeks

I realize you're new here, so you might not realize it but, it's not still up, the thread, just like all other threads never get deleted. The OP had posted that they were all spoken for. I guess to make you happy, the admin is going to have to close all the old threads. The better thing to do is to PM the OP.

I’ll do that in the future. Thanks.