Explain how Money-Racing-Works?

chelo

filthy sy
Re: Explain how Money-Racing-Works?

gjp said:
not where I race. So I can bust out my pinto and have a guy in a 90K car give me 30 lenghts?? Why, thats like having a drinking contest and the fat guy has to take 2 shots before you start. Or giving ugly girls free implants so they can get laid too.
Most guys no their limmits and if a stock honda wants to race me for cash thats his f-ing loss. :2cents:
and I am not bashing that kind of racing too. Thats why I dont do it.
It's not really like that. I've seen 2 cars the most. One on drag radials the other on street tire. First you would be stupid to ask for 30. Second. Who in their right mind would brink a pinto (stock). .
 

gjp

another post whore
Re: Explain how Money-Racing-Works?

chelo said:
It's not really like that. I've seen 2 cars the most. One on drag radials the other on street tire. First you would be stupid to ask for 30. Second. Who in their right mind would brink a pinto (stock). .
exactly...if you are going to a race bring a race car!. I will race a stang on drag tires...whats the big deal. At most I can see giving someone the option to start the race. how can you say you won if you are slower. Its like losing the popular vote but you still become president..Oh wait, nevermind.
If someone wants to give me lenghts I will do it. Heck I am in a 15 year old truck. Thats got to be worth 5 lengths against a civic.
 

Black Knight

I Glow Therefore I am
Re: Explain how Money-Racing-Works?

gjp said:
exactly...if you are going to a race bring a race car!. I will race a stang on drag tires...whats the big deal. At most I can see giving someone the option to start the race. how can you say you won if you are slower. Its like losing the popular vote but you still become president..Oh wait, nevermind.
If someone wants to give me lenghts I will do it. Heck I am in a 15 year old truck. Thats got to be worth 5 lengths against a civic.

I'm gonna push that issue next time :rotf:

I'll look for someone who's racing on drag radials and be like " I need atleast a length, they have D/R's and I'm only on street tires, plus my truck is hella old!" ( as you Cali bro's would say ) :tup:
 
Top