Finally in the 10's...

Falco

Donating Member
Howdy,

I've posted this yesterday, but it somehow disappeared. Weird...

Anyway, I was able to break into the 10's finally this weekend.

Very hot weather, temperature in the 90's, unprepped track:

60 ft 1.64
1/8 7.000 @ 101
1/4 10.925 @ 124

18" wheels with Michlein road racing slicks, 22 psi boost. I've one more race, where I can make these numbers look better, then the new engine will come...

Later,
 

ed hess

race or get outta the way
Re: Finally in the 10's...

falco

congrats again.

I bet this one disappears also.

seen quite a few of my posts into threads disappear.

ed
 

Falco

Donating Member
Re: Finally in the 10's...

Thanks guys! Mike, Ed, and everyone else. :D

Special thanks to George of course... Oh, yeah, the pushing will happen later this year... ;)

Yep, this is almost current:
http://www.tragacs.com/mod.html

IMHO 10.7's are possible with this config on pump gas... But I wanna go faster, much faster, so it will get a PT88 aspirated, built 383 SBC next month. I know... And I've my reasons...

Thanks again,
 
Top