I Love My Ty!

ssrsy

New member
Hello Everyone,

Let me start off by saying that these trucks have allways been amaising, but on friday night they proved that they are well worth the money and sometimes the agrivation.

so for the first time friday night i took my 92 ty to the track and being stock with the exception of borlas catback. and for being 138,000 miles and 13 years old it ran a 13.9 and boost launched like it was its job. i am more then happy with my ty!

the best was when beople in camaros and 5 litre mustangs laughed at me and then my blazer smoked them! it is a great feeling beating and informing people about sy ty's in canada because most people don't have a clue what they are.
 

AZtyphoon

New member
Re: I Love My Ty!

Impressive time! congrats. What was you 60 foot time & finish mph? Just curious because I'm going to be taking my ty to the track for the first time here pretty soon.
 

VermontTy

Support Our Troops
Re: I Love My Ty!

haha....that's funny man. I knew that thing was solid as a rock for having higher mileage. Glad you like it (still waiting on a pic of it, dammit!!!)
 

ssrsy

New member
Re: I Love My Ty!

DIAL ...
R/T ... .583
60' ... 1.946
330 ... 5.635
1/8 ... 8.818
MPH ... 76.90
1000 ... 11.588
1/4 ... 13.955
MPH ... 94.60

that was my race against the modded grand national...he ran a 13.861 at 97.24 MPH and i beat him in the 1/8 of a mile! It was close
 
Top