My Syclone finally at the track

dgoodhue

BuSTeD 4.3
Re: My Syclone finally at the track

Keep in mind using $59 for boost you have to change desired PSI, as well as adjust the initial wg dc so that it gets to the higher boost level sooner, otherwise it will eventually climb to desired psi but it may not happen within 1/4 mile.

I basically did some quick refresher reading and made a couple changes on the way to track to attempt raise my boost. A total half ass attempt.. I had planned to spend more time on it. My truck wastegate base boost ends up at 195 kpa or 13.8psi.
 

e95 Ty

New member
Re: My Syclone finally at the track

Any chance we can try to plan a trip to the track before it closes? I can bring my stock white 93 (it's never seen the track to my knowledge).
 

dgoodhue

BuSTeD 4.3
Re: My Syclone finally at the track

Any chance we can try to plan a trip to the track before it closes? I can bring my stock white 93 (it's never seen the track to my knowledge).

I would like to make another trip; but I not sure if I will have the time. Next weekend is out because I am traveling to the west coast for work; I know the week after your going to Atco/NJ.
 

Sean Krupa

Moderator
Re: My Syclone finally at the track

I see Vortecs/Cam makes a big difference. Only running 14psi and spinning some huh. I hope to run similar times with vortecs/cam next year on lower boost. Looking forward to see what happens when you turn up the wick!
 
Top