Second time at the track.

QUICK STORM

B.A.M.F. BMW Tech
Re: Second time at the track.

i have a set of stock injectors for sale let me know. they have about 5K miles on them.
 

JKsSyclone

Active member
Re: Second time at the track.

turbodig said:
I'm thinking if you have a Hypertech anything and 50# injectors, you'd know it. It'd smoke
black and run so rich, you'd be mistaken for a mosquito fogger.

More likely- Hypertech + lucas 33s. That was a popular combo back in the day.

If you're up for a little drive (like, say, 7-8 hours depending on where in western SD you are..),
We can take a look at it for ya, get all this stuff figured out.

http://www.syty.net/forums/showthread.php?t=29460


Later,

rikbar...I would go if i were you. Maybe Dig will even burn you a chip after he sees what mods you have.

turbodig = man who makes the "dig chip"
 

QUICK STORM

B.A.M.F. BMW Tech
Re: Second time at the track.

rikbar said:
Dig-sent you a pm, I would like to get together
TyphoonB, sent you an email. might be able to work something out.
Thanks

email replied too.
 
Top