turbo thunder was good to me new fastest time

typhoon92

Donating Member
Re: turbo thunder was good to me new fastest time

idaho g.n.
Good news!!!!
I have been trying to send it to everyone here on the board that wants to see but I been having problems with it. Well I just got it on a Cd give me your address and i"ll send it to you thru the mail.
 

ZavzTy547

Senior Member
Re: turbo thunder was good to me new fastest time

I wish I would of caught that first run. Most of the drag cars their were running mid to low 10's
That's what I call priceless!

Did you win the heads-up money?

I was the blk guy, wearing the typhoon hat, checking out your engine bay, asking were the hell are all the other sytyers...

Your sig looks familiar-hell I think I bought some bluetop injectors from you a few months ago on the GN board.
 
Re: turbo thunder was good to me new fastest time

pat83t said he has all of the runs......the track was slippery so it was hard to hook.I did win the quick 8 class running the tt big block camaro......
 

Big Dave

New member
Re: turbo thunder was good to me new fastest time

TT350 said:
Dose the truck still have the 7.5?

Yes.

He has a 12 bolt being built.

He watched the Ed Hess dragstrip derby video and started making phone calls for parts.
 

TT350

Manufacturer
Re: turbo thunder was good to me new fastest time

Man the 7.5 is a lot tougher than people give it credit for.
My 7.5 had 26 sline axels I broke one and moved up to the 28's
with no other problems. I'm sure it's day is coming.
 

ron1

New member
Re: turbo thunder was good to me new fastest time

If this was at Woodburn, I think I had the misfortune of being in the right lane on one of your passes. A street legal 65 Mustang FB. Makes me wish I had never sold mine. If I knew then what I know now.

Ron
 
Top