TX: A whole lot of parts

Stridan

Re: TX: A whole lot of parts

good catch, Typhoon.

09966Sy lives a few miles from my Dad and would be an easy pick up for hand to hand transaction. no paypal and no shipping. Plus get to meet another member face to face.

doyle

I need both dash top speaker grills, must be pristine. I'll pick up. availability,price? thank you.

gregor2162

GO FAST!

search

Im looking for a middle dome light cover for my 92 ty... I hope this link works as Ive never tried to copy a image to a message yet lol

gregor2162

GO FAST!

shit link didnt copy lol. Anyway ya just the regular dome light cover if you still have one :) thank you!

bryan

Hey, I need the drac module. Do you have it? If so how much for it, shipped to cali?

0966Sy

Code what?
I'm certain I have all the above, just need to climb upstairs and dig them out. Early next week I'll get back to you guys, this is a busy weekend

conlyn

Dibs on door cladding if its still for sale. I'm just south of Houston so I can drive up there next weekend provided the fuel pump in my ty makes it in this weekend. Plus there's another board member up in the woodlands that I'm going to meet up with and help wrench on his sy then PM me to lmk. And if you still have the ashtray ill probably grab it too

0966Sy

Code what?
Dibs on door cladding if its still for sale. I'm just south of Houston so I can drive up there next weekend provided the fuel pump in my ty makes it in this weekend. Plus there's another board member up in the woodlands that I'm going to meet up with and help wrench on his sy then PM me to lmk. And if you still have the ashtray ill probably grab it too

Ashtray is sold, yes door cladding is available still. PM your # and we can arrange to meet up.

TYGUY1

Donating Member

Do you have a instrument cluster surround from a typhoon laying around?

rman2424

Donating Member

?Hey tex have any rocker molding brackets need 2 and door molding brackets need 4 thanks interest in drivers seat bottom thanks condition know miles on them

rman2424

Donating Member

?Hey tex have any rocker molding brackets need 2 and door molding brackets need 4 thanks interest in drivers seat bottom thanks condition know miles on them
hey need powe rdoor locks reicever in the console bottom 92