Went to Etown lastnight

denny

Active member
Manage to get only one run between 5pm to 10pm, they had 2 track clean up which lasted about 1 hr each, sucks.
Not happy, first time with the new setup, Bigstuff3, T72 and 75lber.


60' 1.99
1/8 7.9 @ 90.5
1/4 12.1 @ 114.7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxChcGJwvug

Traction was bad and I am having an issue with the boost controller.
Also wish there were more help with tuning the BS3.

.. this was 22 psi alky , 1/2 tank 93 top with 3 gal 116
 
Last edited:

Tooky

Serious about performance
Re: Went to Etown lastnight

How much boost did you run on your old 11.46@117.39 PTE51 setup?
 

autoaddictions

Active member
Re: Went to Etown lastnight

You will understand the big stuff more with every data log. It took me like 4 trips to the track and 15 or so blasts down the highway with a passengers help to get the tune close
Nice job getting it running thats the hardest part.
 

denny

Active member
Re: Went to Etown lastnight

Tooky said:
How much boost did you run on your old 11.46@117.39 PTE51 setup?

23 - 24 psi , 50lber ultimate. I got the datamaster file some where if you want it.
 

denny

Active member
Re: Went to Etown lastnight

autoaddictions said:
You will understand the big stuff more with every data log. It took me like 4 trips to the track and 15 or so blasts down the highway with a passengers help to get the tune close
Nice job getting it running thats the hardest part.

Thanks, I been using the file you send me as a reference, I am runing less timing and more fuel.
 

ViciousV6

400HP/550FTLB
Re: Went to Etown lastnight

denny said:
Thanks, I been using the file you send me as a reference, I am runing less timing and more fuel.

With that turbo you should be running 10's without even a doubt with the right tune in your truck. On 14-16lbs of boost. My GT35R which is like a 61-62 turbo is going 11.3's with no launch.

Do yourself a great benefit and call Harry Anderson 610-306-5773

He will have you bring the truck down to Cherry Hill @ Ed Hess shop and he will set eveything up and then have you come down and go out for some driving where he fine tunes your cruising fuel map for 18-20 mpg and also will set-up your WOT and AFR ratios to be right on.

I went out once with him and my truck was running 11.3@ 120 15.5 lbs of boost and AFR's are 11.3-11.5

Ralph
ViciousV6
 
Top