08 Charger SRT Procharger KILL

Sean Krupa

Finally caught up with my friends Charger SRT-8 with a Procharger. We were at a light and he was infront of me in the left lane and he was first at the line with a car next to him. He gunned it and so did I and I still came around him and pulled a couple cars on him. We then went from a 40mph roll, I hit the 2step and we both took off and I pulled atleast 3 cars.

I'm siked and love my Ty to death and proud even from a roll I took that SRT! Wish I woulda took video but me and my GF were too excited to grab her phone lol.

Going to the Track soon with VIDEO.

SYCLONE#1531

'MOFOFAST
Re: 08 Charger SRT Procharger KILL

Good job, I don't know why everyone say these trucks suck on a roll. My truck felt it was just as fast from either a roll or launch!

It's just a six

Good job, I don't know why everyone say these trucks suck on a roll. My truck felt it was just as fast from either a roll or launch!

Take the front propshaft out & see it go a lot faster.

You would pick up some good MPH in the 1/4, if you could hook up.:2cents:

Sean Krupa, what HP is the SRT at now?

Sean Krupa

No idea on HP of the Srt, but from what I've gathered on the forums they run 11.9ish. So I'm guessing I should be a little quicker than that. My friend hasn't went to the track yet.

T-Bone

they run 11.9ish. So I'm guessing I should be a little quicker than that.

...umm, yeah. You would be in the high 10's if you are pulling 3 car lengths from a roll. That is an easy time difference of about a second at the track.

Sean Krupa

I meant to say they run high 11's with a Procharger. My friend literally said 30 seconds after the race " ofcourse I catch him on a night without his Tune". It's more of an excuse than anything, cause even when he gets a "Tune" I'm sure I'll still take him.

It's just a six

Maybe if the guy had slicks & a tune & a lot of boost (15 +) w/race gas he could beat you?

Those SRT's are pretty heavy though.

TYTILIDIE

METH HEAD

I destroyed one here with a built motor and slicks. Does this guy have a built motor or just the charger?

Sean Krupa

Just a Procharger, Exhaust, stock manifolds, and really nice looking MSD coilpacks.

Syclone22

Finally caught up with my friends Charger SRT-8 with a Procharger. We were at a light and he was infront of me in the left lane and he was first at the line with a car next to him. He gunned it and so did I and I still came around him and pulled a couple cars on him. We then went from a 40mph roll, I hit the 2step and we both took off and I pulled atleast 3 cars.

I'm siked and love my Ty to death and proud even from a roll I took that SRT! Wish I woulda took video but me and my GF were too excited to grab her phone lol.

Going to the Track soon with VIDEO.

Nice SRT kill Sean did the 2 step help much to spool up on the roll ??

Sean Krupa

Yes the 2step helped. I hit it for a couple seconds and was off like a rocket, no lag.

syclone2673

Nice, My friend has a 06 SRT8 300C with a vortech on it and he put 600 to the wheels. He has headers, corsa exhaust, built tranny with higher stall, and a meth kit. He runs LOW 11's all day. Your ty must run very strong to take out a supercharged SRT8.