2 center caps needed

Bo Cee

Hi. New Syclone owner here. I'm looking for 2 centre caps for my '91. I'm also having trouble finding an upper radiator fan shroud. I'v spent countless hours with no luck. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Goodgollyjosh

There are billet reproduction center caps available on Ebay. If you're picky about all 4 matching then you may need an entire set.

Goodgollyjosh

Hmm, you're right, i don't see them any longer. They were made by the guy who i bought my Sy from. My truck came with a set. I know he had the machine shop do a larger run to keep cost per unit down. He may have sold out. Depending on how far down the rabbit hole you want to go, you can try contacting him at his business desert autosport in Phoenix. I've heard through the grapevine that it might now be called distinctive auto brokers. I can't remember his name. Last time i saw the listing on ebay he still had a few left but not many if i recall. They were $200 each so not cheap lol. Here's a pic for reference.
IMG_34471.jpg

Bo Cee

Hmm, you're right, i don't see them any longer. They were made by the guy who i bought my Sy from. My truck came with a set. I know he had the machine shop do a larger run to keep cost per unit down. He may have sold out. Depending on how far down the rabbit hole you want to go, you can try contacting him at his business desert autosport in Phoenix. I've heard through the grapevine that it might now be called distinctive auto brokers. I can't remember his name. Last time i saw the listing on ebay he still had a few left but not many if i recall. They were $200 each so not cheap lol. Here's a pic for reference.
View attachment 1864518

Bo Cee

I will look him up. Thanks so much for this information. And those caps look great! I’m starting off with curbrashed black painted rims with 2 caps...so the journey begins!

Bo Cee

I spoke with them last week. Although they advertise them on their site, he salesperson chuckled and said there were none in stock and maybe they see 1 once a year. Thanks for the tip all the same.

tferro999

Looking for a set of 4 wheels and caps.

I know I might as well ask for a unicorn but if anyone has a line on some reproductions i'm in the market.