2 ty's going clubbing in NJ

sharky207

Member
A buddy of mine works at club abyss in NJ. A couple of night ago a all black ty and a all white ty came in together. So what kind of muscle car guy goes clubbing?
 

Phoon30

New member
Re: 2 ty's going clubbing in NJ

sharky207 said:
So what kind of muscle car guy goes clubbing?

Haaha, I used to. Can't afford to anymore though. There's tons of chicks to be picked up at clubs, but the bad thing is there's also tons of meathead homos that think it's cool to walk around without thier shirts on.
 

Makaveli

New member
I like to go there and walk around all puffed up and ask various women if they know where the weight rooms at. When they stare in amazement at what a putz I am, I just say, "I'll check it out". Seriously I just go there to stare and make crude comments with the guys.
 
Top