ah hell, i'll keep it

LthLWpN

New member
So I got my eye on this corvette that I like and I'm thinkin on it for days and days and finally decide, hey there's like what? a billion vettes on the road, I don't even notice em' anymore on the road and there's like what? less than 4000 of these things left? Any car guy worth his salt is staring at my truck when I drive it and I like that. So today I completely lost my mind and stripped the bumpers and all the cladding in preparation for a rehab. I found out that the left rear crunch I knew about is not as bad as I thought it was and there is zero bad rust on it, just a few spots of surface rust coming through the paint in about 10 spots. :tup: The cladding is going to need a bit of work too, 2 of the pieces are replacement fiberglass pieces, not too happy about that.
Question: what is the easiest way to get the door cladding off? they are the only pieces i left on because I see metal pop rivets and I don't know if I can just grind em' off or not.
Also : what is the backspacing supposed to be on the wheels? seems like the front and back are different, I have a set of aftermarket wheels on it with the same backsapcing all around and the fronts stick out way too far.
Well thats it for now, I'm beat. later all.
 
Top