Attendees, Want a Shirt?

phoonTy

Truckless. For now.
Thanks to all of those who have already paid. We have your shirt.

For those that haven't yet paid, consider this your friendly reminder (to secure your shirt and JL Typhoon). :tup:

You can Paypal your registration fee to: registration[at]sytynats.com

If you need to send a Check/Money Order, shoot me a PM and I'll let you know where it needs to go. :tup:
 

Ty#365

BOOST LAUNCH KING
Re: Attendees, Want a Shirt?

Can I pay when I get there and still get my stuff? Or do I have to do it now?
 

phoonTy

Truckless. For now.
Re: Attendees, Want a Shirt?

Can I pay when I get there and still get my stuff? Or do I have to do it now?

We can do our best to guarantee you a shirt (they are already printed) if you go ahead and register now. Same with the JL Typhoon. We don't need you to pay until you make it to Nats, but we can really only take cash or a check since we don't have an easy way to run it through paypal at the hotel.

Hope to see you in 10 days!
 

Ty#365

BOOST LAUNCH KING
Re: Attendees, Want a Shirt?

So, what you are saying is that if I pay now I am guaranteed a shirt and a it Ty. But if I wait I am not?
 

phoonTy

Truckless. For now.
Re: Attendees, Want a Shirt?

So, what you are saying is that if I pay now I am guaranteed a shirt and a it Ty. But if I wait I am not?

Are you registered? If you are not registered, you get no shirt or JL. You can register now and pay at the event if you can't pay via paypal right now.

Hope that clears things up :tup:
 

92TyLA

New member
Re: Attendees, Want a Shirt?

I had my days off already at work, I was gonna haul the ty down there and everything was set exept the hotel and last night I got a call from work and well.....im at work!!!!!
I dont think ill be gettin tomorrow or friday off, this hotel/casino (were I work at) turn 80yrs old on monday and its pack and thers a lot goin on so I cant make it to nats.

Will the shirts be offered after nats?? For the syty peeps that cannot make it.
 

phoonTy

Truckless. For now.
Re: Attendees, Want a Shirt?

I had my days off already at work, I was gonna haul the ty down there and everything was set exept the hotel and last night I got a call from work and well.....im at work!!!!!
I dont think ill be gettin tomorrow or friday off, this hotel/casino (were I work at) turn 80yrs old on monday and its pack and thers a lot goin on so I cant make it to nats.

Will the shirts be offered after nats?? For the syty peeps that cannot make it.

Have you already registered and paid or were you going to do that at the hotel?

There will likely be a group purchase on shirts after Nationals for those that don't make it, but those details still need to be sorted out. :tup:
 

92TyLA

New member
Re: Attendees, Want a Shirt?

Have you already registered and paid or were you going to do that at the hotel?

There will likely be a group purchase on shirts after Nationals for those that don't make it, but those details still need to be sorted out. :tup:

no I did not register reason was I was tolf there was a 50/50 chance I woulf have to work, on saturday I got the ok to take my days off(thursday-saturday) and was gonna take my chances to get a shirt at nationals, but now all my packing and detailing was for nothing.
Couple of guys were gonna tag along and bring the trailer since my btother didnt wanted to go unless I took the ty. effing on-call schedule:rant:
 
Top