Black/Black TY in Connecticut. VT plates?

hatrik8

Donating Member
Seems like whenever I see a SY or TY they are always going the wrong direction. I caught a quick glimpse of a black TY going south on I-91 just over the CT river in Windsor Locks area (north of Hartford) while I was going north. I think it had VT plates, but couldn't tell for sure. VermontTY? Not too many around here...
 
Last edited:

VermontTy

Support Our Troops
Re: Black/Black TY in Connecticut. VT plates?

No joke.....not me, but it'd be sweet to have a fellow member to raise hell with.

I'm currently on a temporary paper plate until my vanity arrives. Haven't been in CT in a LONG time....
 

hatrik8

Donating Member
Re: Black/Black TY in Connecticut. VT plates?

Your do have a black TY now right? I can't keep em straight.
 

VermontTy

Support Our Troops
Re: Black/Black TY in Connecticut. VT plates?

yes. Started with a red/gray 1992 that was blown up; had Waller build a motor, bought the black 1992 out of MN as a daily driver. Got the red 1992 running, and sold it to DarkHighway out in cali somewhere. Sold the black Ty to "Lophonie" outside Toronto, and recently bought it back. Again, using it as a DD / 3rd vehicle.
 

hatrik8

Donating Member
Re: Black/Black TY in Connecticut. VT plates?

No joke.....not me, but it'd be sweet to have a fellow member to raise hell with.

I'm currently on a temporary paper plate until my vanity arrives. Haven't been in CT in a LONG time....

What did you get for vanity plate?
 
Top