Blue/grey Ty in Avondale.

the baPhoon

Active member
I was driving the hoopty to get somethin to eat today around 2:45 pm and my roommate points.. A clean blue/grey Typhoon heading east off of 99th avenue onto McDowell. We got stuck at a light as the ty soon slipped onto the 101 north. Anyone here? Im stoked to see another clean ty in my neck of the woods.
 

Baythan

SY2TY2SY2TY
Re: Blue/grey Ty in Avondale.

Interesting. I almost bought a blue Typhoon out of AZ about 5 years ago. Wonder if it stayed in the state.
 

Jimmy

Banned
Re: Blue/grey Ty in Avondale.

Baythan said:
Interesting. I almost bought a blue Typhoon out of AZ about 5 years ago. Wonder if it stayed in the state.
Joe's Aspen is from AZ.
 

JKsSyclone

Active member
Re: Blue/grey Ty in Avondale.

Baythan said:
Interesting. I almost bought a blue Typhoon out of AZ about 5 years ago. Wonder if it stayed in the state.
That was probably mine. :lol:
 

Baythan

SY2TY2SY2TY
Re: Blue/grey Ty in Avondale.

JKsSyclone said:
That was probably mine. :lol:

That would both weird and ironic given our history. However, I vaguely remember the details and I "think" the one I was considering was Royal and I "think" it had 50k miles and I "think" it was out of Phoenix. Finally, I "think" he was asking 15.5 or 14.5. I got sniped...actually I was second in line...but the first buyer came through.
 

JKsSyclone

Active member
Re: Blue/grey Ty in Avondale.

Baythan said:
That would both weird and ironic given our history. However, I vaguely remember the details and I "think" the one I was considering was Royal and I "think" it had 50k miles and I "think" it was out of Phoenix. Finally, I "think" he was asking 15.5 or 14.5. I got sniped...actually I was second in line...but the first buyer came through.

Mine wasnt on ebay and it was in Tucsan. It would be funny if it was mine.:lol:
 

Baythan

SY2TY2SY2TY
Re: Blue/grey Ty in Avondale.

JKsSyclone said:
Mine wasnt on ebay and it was in Tucsan. It would be funny if it was mine.:lol:

This one was not on ebay either. How many miles were on your truck when you bought it?
 

Jimmy

Banned
Re: Blue/grey Ty in Avondale.

Baythan said:
This one was not on ebay either. How many miles were on your truck when you bought it?
It was in the 50's.(still is I believe) :hijack:
 

Baythan

SY2TY2SY2TY
Re: Blue/grey Ty in Avondale.

Jimmy said:
It was in the 50's.(still is I believe) :hijack:

SOB!!! Sniped me!! Was it 2002??

Sorry 'bout the jack. Friendly bump for the Avondale truck. :lol:
 

the baPhoon

Active member
Re: Blue/grey Ty in Avondale.

There is still an aspin blue/ grey on auto trader in my area i believe...
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...08&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=15
This is probly the one i saw... Hell if anyone is interested in the truck im more then happy to go check it out. Im probly gona go do so this weekened anyhoo..
The distance from my house does place it in the avondale area... Looks REALLY damn clean. I was pretty stoked to see another Ty in my area. If i wasnt in debt with heading to school here soon i would probly snatch it up myself :p
 

spooldup

Super Member
Re: Blue/grey Ty in Avondale.

yea that's a royal blue. There was an aspen on ebay a few years back. Almost bought it if i had the room for a third ty at the time.
 

the baPhoon

Active member
Re: Blue/grey Ty in Avondale.

yeah i get the blues confused.. Its clean as hell.. I could go down and just bs with the guy and see what hell take.. cause hell i paid 9800 for mine with 76k miles spotless... 18k seems quite a bit steep. If anyone wants some info this weekend leme know and ill be sure to head down there.. damn that means i gotta wash the ty lol
 

SYO237

SyTy Registry
Re: Blue/grey Ty in Avondale.

id like info.

that truck was on ebay awhile back. Its listed in the sportmachines gallery, and from those pics to the pics up on trader, the truck has been driven about 700 miles. it did NOT sell anything close to 18k on ebay. Since then, the exhaust has been changed out as well. Owner says its got a bigger intercooler as well....

the wing was done by the orig owner... fiberglassed and bondo'd on. also has custom door panels for speakers.

ive emailed the owner back and forth a few times, seems to be a nice guy. still waiting on more info and details. im guessing he is a collector....at least, he knows what he has. 18k is high comparing to the market value right now... royal or not.

if you can snap more pics....
 

JKsSyclone

Active member
Re: Blue/grey Ty in Avondale.

Baythan said:
SOB!!! Sniped me!! Was it 2002??

Sorry 'bout the jack. Friendly bump for the Avondale truck. :lol:

Yep, it was mine! :rotf: :1gun:
I dont remember the exact mileage when we bought it but it was somewhere around 50k. It just passed 60k.



Oh yeah....sorry about the hijack.
 
Top