Cayenne S goes down

V8 Sonoma GT

Mile High SyTy
from a 60 mph a roll, he lost. then we caught a light. he gave up shortly, or maybe he was getting killed that bad...this was months ago. turns out the guy is a ty owner. and before you start talking shit, a fellow board member heard him say i won. seeing as i wont post kills without undeniable proof anymore, i figured this was good enough. guy seemed pretty honest, im sure i could record him in front of his cayenne admitting he lost to my ty.

5678TA

Re: Cayenne S goes down

Nice Ron! :tup: Wish i could have had another go at the E60 M5 before i left Portland. My only race, before the VeloSyTy chip, meth and only 12psi while knocking like someone at the door with diarrhea. Would have been a good one at 18 or 20psi with meth.

TYTILIDIE

METH HEAD

No one believes me so my word wouldn't count buddy. Plus, he said something about missing a shift :rotf:

V8 Sonoma GT

Mile High SyTy

this was a long time ago, i think even before the wb....true mike, didnt consider that. but john seems like a stand up guy. he change that o2 sensor out on his ty?

Last edited:

TYTILIDIE

METH HEAD

I have no idea. He seems like a nice enough guy to me also, just wish he would take my advice already and buy the things he needs to tune his truck right.