Congrats to 2kwik4u Grand Prix

JSM

Active member
I just wanted him to boost his ego a bit, as he got LAST place in Grand Prix. He doesn't even own a truck yet was able to steal one enough to compete and get LAST place.

Did I mention he got LAST place? :tup: :tup:

This was AFTER he got LAST place racing in modified for redlighting.

WAHOO TEAM LAST PLACE!!!!:tup:

I heard he was throwing a PARTY tonight, although I was not invited nor do I want to go to his parties if you know what I mean.
 

2kwik4u

Resident slow guy
Re: Congrats to 2kwik4u Grand Prix

Jeff,

There are a Myriad of reasons I can shoot back.....but ultimately it's not worth it. :D :D BTW, what was that stain on your pillow Sunday morning???? I don't think it was drool!!!

I'll admit it! I was LAST...Dead last....Which BTW is second because I was the only other one that would run besides Jeremy......Oh yea, did I mention that I lost to a seasoned drag racer, with a faster truck. Overall I'm happy that I even got to compete.

Also in the mod class....Yep I forked that one up too. First time competively drag racing in someone elses truck.....I think the simple fact I made it to the end is somewhat astonishing......We won't talk about the first run you made autocrossing in someone elses truck......I think an equally embarrasing moment occured then :D

In the end I owe a HUGE thanks to Mike Hardman for letting me beat on his truck, which includes about a 2k neutral drop, on an already fragile tranny.....Sorry about that Mike....I'll be there to help when the 80E goes in :D
 

2kwik4u

Resident slow guy
Re: Congrats to 2kwik4u Grand Prix

Big complicated race.

Start with the truck parked behind the burnout box, doors shut, engine off. You are standing about 50-75' back from there with your helmet on. When they say go you run to the truck, get in, buckle up, start, and take off. 1st in the truck gets a point, 1st staged gets a point, fastest 60' gets a point, fastest ET gets a point, and first person to stop at the end of the track gets a point. Person with the most points wins the round.

Great fun to watch, and participate in. Sadly it was just me and Jeremy this year :(
 

Try Me

New member
Re: Congrats to 2kwik4u Grand Prix

LOL, that sounds like a lot of fun! id love to give that a go if i make it next year
 

Sy769

Donating Member
Re: Congrats to 2kwik4u Grand Prix

2kwik4u said:
Big complicated race.

Start with the truck parked behind the burnout box, doors shut, engine off. You are standing about 50-75' back from there with your helmet on. When they say go you run to the truck, get in, buckle up, start, and take off. 1st in the truck gets a point, 1st staged gets a point, fastest 60' gets a point, fastest ET gets a point, and first person to stop at the end of the track gets a point. Person with the most points wins the round.

Great fun to watch, and participate in. Sadly it was just me and Jeremy this year :(

Well sort of....Maybe if you had listened to the directions you might not have got
LAST PLACE..:)
2slow4U 1 point
Jeremy 4 points

5 points total- most points advances to next round.

1st point First truck to stage
2nd point Best reaction time
3rd point Best 60 Ft.
4th point Race Winner
5th point Shortest Stopping distance after the finish line.

This balances a fast truck with a slow one. A 14 sec truck could beat a 9 sec truck depending on the driver.
 

2kwik4u

Resident slow guy
Re: Congrats to 2kwik4u Grand Prix

Sy769 said:
Well sort of....Maybe if you had listened to the directions you might not have got
LAST PLACE..:)
2slow4U 1 point
Jeremy 4 points

5 points total- most points advances to next round.

1st point First truck to stage
2nd point Best reaction time
3rd point Best 60 Ft.
4th point Race Winner
5th point Shortest Stopping distance after the finish line.

This balances a fast truck with a slow one. A 14 sec truck could beat a 9 sec truck depending on the driver.

Yea yea....I knew it was something like that. I wasn't paying real close attention, I was up against a ringer anyway :D :D
 

2kwik4u

Resident slow guy
Re: Congrats to 2kwik4u Grand Prix

Try Me said:
LOL, that sounds like a lot of fun! id love to give that a go if i make it next year

It's a helluva lot of fun......and thats coming from the loser :D

You should definately try it next year!!!
 

GM TURBO

Sell Out
Re: Congrats to 2kwik4u Grand Prix

It is more fun to compete in that to watch. Unless it is Aaron Klinger running which is always going to lead to an accident...
 

George Blake

DONATING MEMBER
Re: Congrats to 2kwik4u Grand Prix

Unless it is Aaron Klinger running which is always going to lead to an accident...
I saw that. Looked nasty from the staging area. I thought for sure he blew an ACL.
My son REALLY appreciates Daddy Klinger giving him the hat. He didn't take it off until he went to bed that night. Thank you guys so much!
 

GM TURBO

Sell Out
Re: Congrats to 2kwik4u Grand Prix

I had the honor of racing your son down the track (and back). The first few steps he looked at me like I was a weirdo - but by the end he figured out I really was.
 

2kwik4u

Resident slow guy
Re: Congrats to 2kwik4u Grand Prix

MikeRenz said:
I thought the foot races were too easy. We shoulda gone the full 660'

Yea, cause you're a fast bastage.....Hell you out 60-footed Jeffs Tahoe !!!!!!
 

Double-A

Quitter
Re: Congrats to 2kwik4u Grand Prix

George Blake said:
I saw that. Looked nasty from the staging area. I thought for sure he blew an ACL.
My son REALLY appreciates Daddy Klinger giving him the hat. He didn't take it off until he went to bed that night. Thank you guys so much!
Dad was happy to give it - that's just the way he is. We're both thrilled he loves it - it's the least we could do to show our appreciation for your support of the event.

The knee's a little (OK a lot) sore today, but I'll be fine - I'm a (retired) hockey player. At least the bleeding finally stopped. :tup:
 

Double-A

Quitter
Re: Congrats to 2kwik4u Grand Prix

GM TURBO said:
It is more fun to compete in that to watch. Unless it is Aaron Klinger running which is always going to lead to an accident...
Hey, I got a clean run in...after the "accident". :rotf:
 

heavy breather

FBI enforcer
Re: Congrats to 2kwik4u Grand Prix

Ok, I knew Jeremy's truck was qaster and he was a better drag racer, but I thought my truck would have done alright since Dobrick takes 1 step to Jeremy's 3.

Anyway, Mike the truck is yours anytime you want to race it......only under adult supervision, if it breaks, it was gonna, if it wins I get the trophy, if it burns....you get the a$$ whippin.
 
Top