Cost for participating?

JAY

Donating Member
I couldn't find it listed, maybe it's still in the works. Just wondering as I have some friends wanting to come down.
 

phoonTy

Truckless. For now.
Re: Cost for participating?

I couldn't find it listed, maybe it's still in the works. Just wondering as I have some friends wanting to come down.

We are still finalizing this years price for registration. With prices of everything from Gas and Food going up, we need to be sure we are fairly priced for those attending, but also that we don't break the Nationals account for the next nats.

One price that is set in stone is $80 per racer at Bandimere. Even if you have two drivers for one vehicle, it's $80/each. We know it's pricey, but that's standard policy at the track.

Hopefully the event schedule and registration fee will be set by Friday and registration opened up Monday. :tup:
 

rodent

Member
Re: Cost for participating?

Payment for drag racing can be sent to shawn@coloradotrackday.com. Cost is $80 for each racer per car plus a $3 paypal fee so $83 total. If you can do a paypal gift payment then the fee doesn't apply and its $80.

If you'd rather send a check in the mail, PM me and I will give an address.

So far I have received one payment.
 
Top