Driving Route and Caravan

Sportmachines

We are in the midst of making the travel plans and picking routes. Wanted to share it with everyone so that we could caravan down for those who are headed to Carlisle on Thursday the 6th. We will be leaving the Rochester area with tow rigs, trailers and about 5 SyTys at the moment.

Tentative Travel Plan

Thursday 8/6/15 8am departure from Sportmachines

Taking route 90 East to 81 South to 380E to Mt Bethel PA. We are stopping there to pick up Jack's (Icarus54) Syclone to bring to the show. Zack will be joining us in the White Ty. Figured if any of the NJ and East PA guys wanted to meet up and roll with us, that would be a good spot to gather.

Depart 12:30. From there we are headed 78 West to Carlisle Fairgrounds. arrive 1pm ish.

If there are any changes we will post them here. Thanks!

TEAM Sportmachines

Last edited:

gary sy

Re: Driving Route and Caravan

We are in the midst of making the travel plans and picking routes. Wanted to share it with everyone so that we could caravan down for those who are headed to Carlisle on Thursday the 6th. We will be leaving the Rochester area with tow rigs, trailers and about 5 SyTys at the moment.

Tentative Travel Plan

Thursday 8/6/15 6am departure from Sportmachines

Taking route 90 East to 81 South to 380E to Mt Bethel PA. We are stopping there to pick up Jack's (Icarus54) Syclone to bring to the show. Zack will be joining us in the White Ty. Figured if any of the NJ and East PA guys wanted to meet up and roll with us, that would be a good spot to gather.

Depart 10:30. From there we are headed 78 West to Carlisle Fairgrounds. arrive 1pm ish.

If there are any changes we will post them here. Thanks!

TEAM Sportmachines

We will plan to meet up with you some ware on the 90 and try to keep up with you guy,s ! My Sy and Noell,s pinky ty in tow :tup::tup:

NJ93TY

Donating Member

I was going to leave around that time also so I will be meeting up with you guys on the way. May just meet you at Jack and Karen's when you pick up the truck.

Sportmachines

Gary, Sounds good, we can connect at a rest area or something.

Nick, I think for those of you who are close, meeting up at Jack and Karens will be best and easiest.

Sportmachines

Edited the top post. One of our caravan can't depart til after 7:30, so we moved departure time to 8 am.

gary sy

Edited the top post. One of our caravan can't depart til after 7:30, so we moved departure time to 8 am.
We are now going a different way so will not be able to meet up with Caravan so be safe and we will see you all there! :tup::tup:

Sportmachines

That stinks, was hoping to roll 10 trucks deep from NY. No worries, we will see you there! Travel safely!

Sportmachines

The Sportmachines crew and caravan is departing in the next hour. See you all soon!