Extra SUITE ticket to KATS game tonight (Nashville)

TNPhoon

1of28
Joe, Jimmy, anyone else in the Nashville area. I have an extra ticket to the KATS game tonight. My boss got 8 tickets and isn't going to use all of them. They are suite tickets, so it should be pretty cool...If any of you guys in the area are interested in going, lemme know cause I have 1 extra. AGAIN it sucks that there are no FEMALE SyTy.net members in Middle Tennessee! :tdown:
 

tnsyty

Active member
Re: Extra SUITE ticket to KATS game tonight (Nashville)

You need more extras, lol, and women to go along with the extra tickets
 

TNPhoon

1of28
Re: Extra SUITE ticket to KATS game tonight (Nashville)

Well thank you Captain Obvious! Why aren't there any here?!?!?!?!?!?
 

tnsyty

Active member
Re: Extra SUITE ticket to KATS game tonight (Nashville)

I saw a chic on MTSU campus one day about 3 years ago. She was driving her dad's syclone. My G/F at the tiem ran her down (weird) and we talked a while. She said she only drove the Sy in bad weather becasue of the awd. Her DD was a 450hp camaro. Never saw her again, haven't seen the truck since.
 

TNPhoon

1of28
Re: Extra SUITE ticket to KATS game tonight (Nashville)

JK, next time that we get suite tickets I'll let you know, and I'll try to do it a little more in advance. These just came up at the last second. Did have badass seats though...we had Comcasts' suite...oh, and I was THIS CLOSE [.....] to getting Elways Autograph before they rushed him out of the GEC. Damnit. :rant:
 
Top