FAST Miami Meet - 2010

GAShan

Donating Member
Will be January 29th to 31st, 2010. Plan on local 1/8th mile racing at Homestead Motor Speedway, about 20 minutes from my house at the Friday night test and tune. (Getting there is 1/2 the fun). Wrench as necessary Saturday at my house, air, lifts and tools available. Sunday brunch and maybe another visit to the local U-Pick junk yard.

As usual we'll serve up a meal spread Saturday, not sure what the menu will be but we'll continue to try to top our previous ones.

I'm pretty sure we have permanently solved all of the plumbing problems of the last two years.

I know it's early but I want the date out there so people can make plans.
 

SloGN

9Sec Alky V6
Re: FAST Miami Meet

Re: FAST Miami Meet

hopefully work can slow down some then and i can make it.
 

MRKING

New Parts for Old Trucks
Re: FAST Miami Meet

Re: FAST Miami Meet

Food was awesome last year , im waiting to see what beats that . mmmm .Racing on the schedule sounds like a blast too .

What kind of things are on the to do list for everybody while there ? I know I have a poly trans mount id like to install .

I hope we can get the mythbusters guy there again , i sure would love that .
 

SYO237

SyTy Registry
Re: FAST Miami Meet

Re: FAST Miami Meet

No plans for me. At least, none that I can think of that I want to do.
My truck isnt going to sit on the lift again :rotf: So I'll plan to just help everyone else out with stuff.

I dont care what Jaci wants to cook up, its gonna be good. :tup:

I'll send a note to Adam @ Mythbusters again, see if he can make it.
 

Sy229

Move with Purpose
Re: FAST Miami Meet

Re: FAST Miami Meet

I have a Walbro and AFPR to go in the Ty. Anyone have a portable fuel pressure gauge so I can check before & after pressure?
 

GAShan

Donating Member
Re: FAST Miami Meet

Re: FAST Miami Meet

Get a fp gauge we can put in at the same time. That's the only thing I watch when I'm making a pass.
 

SYO237

SyTy Registry
Re: FAST Miami Meet

Re: FAST Miami Meet

Rumor is we are doing a Mexican fiesta for food.....build your own burritos, empenadas (sp?), tacos, salsa, etc. (maybe some fried plantains?!) And if your thinking taco bell, think again. For the past attendees, you've had Jaci's cooking and know for certain it's good eats.
 
Re: FAST Miami Meet

Re: FAST Miami Meet

I could bring my grill... 30 burgers at a time and my bro-in-law to cook them (I cant cook to save my life) or some ribs (he makes awsome ribs).
 
Re: FAST Miami Meet

Re: FAST Miami Meet

You would have to bring alot of ribs......im a rib-aholic!....lol

And i love me some food!

Not a problem, the last party I threw at my house 65 poeple showed up and they ate 3 pork shoullders 20 lbs of potatos 10 lbs of rice and a whole bunch of other stuff. My Bro-In-Law makes his own sauce and the meat falls off the bones.
 

REVEREND HARMON

Party in a box!
Re: FAST Miami Meet

Re: FAST Miami Meet

Not a problem, the last party I threw at my house 65 poeple showed up and they ate 3 pork shoullders 20 lbs of potatos 10 lbs of rice and a whole bunch of other stuff. My Bro-In-Law makes his own sauce and the meat falls off the bones.

huh, thats a snack fer me :D...j/k
 

TYHOGG

Active member
Re: FAST Miami Meet

Re: FAST Miami Meet

Yeah new job = every weekend off! I just need to get to harmon's to get the last few things fixed and maybe repaint my hood since it got a dent in it :(
 
Re: FAST Miami Meet

Re: FAST Miami Meet

hi my ty friends im in the miami area too. i own two ty and im a friend of big al im hoping 2 finish my ty by the meeting in jan so i can be there.
 

SYO237

SyTy Registry
Re: FAST Miami Meet

Re: FAST Miami Meet

What projects do we have to do?
If we need something to do, I have on the Mexi:


- Drop block swap - They are put in backwards
- Fluids - Front/Rear diff, maybe trans/xfer case
 
Re: FAST Miami Meet

Re: FAST Miami Meet

What projects do we have to do?
If we need something to do, I have on the Mexi:


- Drop block swap - They are put in backwards
- Fluids - Front/Rear diff, maybe trans/xfer case

I need to replace the fluid in my transfer case too and install a 3bar + tunning.
 
Top