For Trade: Red Silicone Vac Kit

TNPhoon

1of28
I have a red vac line kit from Adam that I am looking to trade.

The red isn't going to go with the color combination for the engine when it goes back in.

It's for a 100% stock truck, including the EGR and is less than a year old.

My new setup is 86'ing the EGR.

I am looking for black, silver or blue vac lines.
 

d80229

New member
Re: For Trade: Red Silicone Vac Kit

i have a 1993 ty do you know if this vac kit will work on a ty or is there a lot of diff ?? my ty is all stock how much if it does work >>>?
 

SYO237

SyTy Registry
Re: For Trade: Red Silicone Vac Kit

i have a 1993 ty do you know if this vac kit will work on a ty or is there a lot of diff ?? my ty is all stock how much if it does work >>>?


91 syclone, 92/93 Ty, its all the same it will work.
 

TNPhoon

1of28
Re: For Trade: Red Silicone Vac Kit

Adam was charging $65 if I am not mistaken.
Have you / are you ordering a set from him on the next GP?
 

d80229

New member
Re: For Trade: Red Silicone Vac Kit

m new to the forum dont really know any one yet ive had my ty since november of 2010 i live in denver co if any one on the site is around me hollar it would be cool to hang out some time ...
 
Top