Golden Supercruise During Nats 12

92boosted303

1992 Typhoon #1155
Jus a idea I thought of after being at the golden supercruise last Saturday. Would anyone be able to reserve or know how to reserve some parking spaces or lot in golden so we all could park together in golden during the supercruise. Parking fills up quick and by the time we all leave Heritage square and get into golden there will be no way we all could park together or even at all. Jus a idea
 

AUSyTyIN

Unbusted $#it box
Re: Golden Supercruise During Nats 12

I know the people at the grease monkey. Of can have them save us their lot.
 

phoonTy

Truckless. For now.
Re: Golden Supercruise During Nats 12

We also have someone who is going to check in with the Golden Chamber of Commerce and see if they can get us a good lot. :tup:
 

AUSyTyIN

Unbusted $#it box
Re: Golden Supercruise During Nats 12

We also have someone who is going to check in with the Golden Chamber of Commerce and see if they can get us a good lot. :tup:

To my knowledge, the lots are first come first served. Like I said, I can get us Grease Monkeys lot...
 

d80229

New member
Re: Golden Supercruise During Nats 12

Yeah nice .... I haven't been but am sure down for the next one.
 

JAY

Donating Member
Re: Golden Supercruise During Nats 12

Any updates for parking Saturday???
 

Ry368

one mile = 5280 feet
Re: Golden Supercruise During Nats 12

Get there early(firsst come/first serve).....I am going to try and get some cones and maybe save some spots!
 

phoonTy

Truckless. For now.
Re: Golden Supercruise During Nats 12

Any updates for parking Saturday???

Get there early(firsst come/first serve).....I am going to try and get some cones and maybe save some spots!

Austin hooked me up with the guys at Grease Monkey. I will be calling them Friday night to set up some parking for as many as we can. :tup:
 
Top