Good Used Front Prop Shaft for Sy

NCTyphoon

New member
Looking for a used front prop shaft in good condition for a Sy. If anyone has one let me know what you want for it shipped to 27370.
TIA,
Cheryl
 

juggalo

New member
Re: Good Used Front Prop Shaft for Sy

i hava dynotech propshaft, worked great for me lil brown now bin sitting on the garage shelf the boot isnt ripped at all . i think i bout it for like 90 bucks... il sell u it for 65$ how do i calculate shiping? i think its like 16 pounds. make shure u grease it if u buy it.
 

Norm

Donating Member
Re: Good Used Front Prop Shaft for Sy

I just put in a gilbert into the ty. I have a real nice stock prop shaft 50 something k on it. No tears or anything. I have no clue what to ask for it. I would ship it from my U.S address. The thing is pretty heavy, shipping again no clue. Anybody ship one and know what to charge?
 

MikeRenz

not stock
Re: Good Used Front Prop Shaft for Sy

I have a freshly rebuilt stock propshaft. $75+ship (prolly ~$100 shipped)
 
Top