Green/Grey Typhoon, Leary Way, Fremont, Seattle, WA

odium

1BADGMC
I saw a green/grey Typhoon with stock wheels, and it's the first one other than mine I've seen in the area.

Is it anybody's here, or does anybody know who it is? It looked clean, and it was seen hotrodding across an intersection.
 

Baythan

SY2TY2SY2TY
Re: Green/Grey Typhoon, Leary Way, Fremont, Seattle, WA

:rant: What!? Somebody joyriding in my new truck?! Oh...wait...it hasn't been shipped out of Alaska yet. :( Nevermind. But be on the lookout for another Green/grey in a week or two...if it's not on a trailer, call the police! :rotf:

btw, the truck I bought was originally out of Oregon.
 

odium

1BADGMC
Re: Green/Grey Typhoon, Leary Way, Fremont, Seattle, WA

In Seattle, WA? It says you are in PA below your name.
 

Baythan

SY2TY2SY2TY
Re: Green/Grey Typhoon, Leary Way, Fremont, Seattle, WA

wicked said:
In Seattle, WA? It says you are in PA below your name.

Truck will be shipped (literally shipped...like, in a SHIP!) to Washington (Tacoma to be exact). Then on a trailer to PA. Any month now. :roll:
 
Top