HOOVER and KC 06

mhoover

Member
i wanted to appologize to those i told i would be at the nats this year. i was very busy ay my gym and we were getting our new truck ready to run some points meets here in the next couple of weeks.

for those of you who are interested, we ran 2 or 3 10.50-60s@128-130. i was kickin myself in the butt after the 1st pass in the truck! that thing is sooooo much easier to drive than our syclone! wow!

anyways, does anybody know how i can get in touch with robert and anders? i thought anders said they were gonna come down this way and go to graceland and do some sightseeing. any help would be great bc id like to meet these guys b4 they go back. thanx and again sorry i didnt come.

MATT
 

JSM

Active member
Re: HOOVER and KC 06

They should be at graceland today. I don't have his cell #'s, but if you pm yours I will forward your # next time he calls me.
 

Andreas

New member
Re: HOOVER and KC 06

JS Manufacturing said:
They should be at graceland today. I don't have his cell #'s, but if you pm yours I will forward your # next time he calls me.


Check your PM's
 
Top