HOTEL Information

SYO237

SyTy Registry
When reserving your room, you need to tell the clerk you are with the:

SYTY SHINDIG

in order to get the $35.53 group rate.


Days Inn Maingate East
5840 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway
Kissimmee, FL 34746
(407) 396-7969
 

SYO237

SyTy Registry
Re: HOTEL Information

Just wondering if anyone has made reservations and if all went smoothly?
 

atlantasy

Member
Re: HOTEL Information

Adam, I am confused: the regular reservation rate as of right now is $34.95 a night. Is the $35.53 with taxes and everyting?
 

SYO237

SyTy Registry
Re: HOTEL Information

atlantasy said:
Adam, I am confused: the regular reservation rate as of right now is $34.95 a night. Is the $35.53 with taxes and everyting?

Yes, the $35.53 covers all costs/taxes with getting a room. I believe its something like $6-8 room charge per day, so youd be already over $40 without the group discount.
 

SYO237

SyTy Registry
Re: HOTEL Information

willyson said:
i was transferred to group sales (voicemail)?? ill try again tomorrow...

Lemme know if that happens again, and I will give them a call to see whats up.
 
Top