I got something in the mail today...

phoonTy

Truckless. For now.
Wonder what it is. . .

sneakpeek.jpg
 

92TYPHOON937

Active member
Re: I got something in the mail today...

Can I still register n get a shirt n jl? N it is it a lil cheaper if I ain't goin be there lol
 

MRKING

New Parts for Old Trucks
Re: I got something in the mail today...

Did you take the picture off the reflection in a coffee mug ? I like what i see , just mad blurry :)

How much for non-atendees ?
 

MRKING

New Parts for Old Trucks
Re: I got something in the mail today...

You cut me deep , you cut me real deep . lol
 

phoonTy

Truckless. For now.
Re: I got something in the mail today...

Is it possible to get a shirt or sticker? SOMETHING!!!!!

For those interested in Nationals memorabilia, T Shirts, Stickers, etc, we will be making an announcement after the event.

Stay tuned :tup:
 
Top