Jet Hot 2000 Before and After Pictures

tbauer03

TRBOBOX
123cqy.jpg

1004470t.jpg
 
Last edited:

Jer

Don't taze me bro!
Re: Jet Hot 2000 Before and After Pictures

What was the final tally and what was the turn-around time?
 

tbauer03

TRBOBOX
Re: Jet Hot 2000 Before and After Pictures

Jer said:
What was the final tally and what was the turn-around time?
448.50 was the final cost + i had to pay like 30 bucks to get it shipped to them. and they had it back to me in under 2 weeks
i think it was about 200 bucks for the headers, 100 for the turbo housing, then 20bucks per foot for the crossover and downpipe.
 

blk00z28

Forced to by choice
Re: Jet Hot 2000 Before and After Pictures

Anyone have any problems with theirs yet? Like flaking off or whatnot?
 

tbauer03

TRBOBOX
Re: Jet Hot 2000 Before and After Pictures

7 Years Later
20121221165107.jpg

I called Jet Hot and they will redo them under their lifetime warranty. Now they offer a 2500 degree coating they said I could upgrade if I wanted to pay the cost difference. Anybody have experience with that new coating?
 

jpalmer

New member
Re: Jet Hot 2000 Before and After Pictures

my buddy does this too, but i had an entire exhaust done, i paid for his workers labor and materials. 153.00 :rotf: done inside and out 2200 degree in black. it was for a LS swap in a ford ranger.
 

tbauer03

TRBOBOX
Re: Jet Hot 2000 Before and After Pictures

Swain coat is not in the budget I decided to go to the fiesta bowl and vegas next week. I will see how jet hot does a 2nd time around under their warranty.
 

Syclone22

Member
Re: Jet Hot 2000 Before and After Pictures

If they have a lifetime warranty just get it redone
for the next 7 years sound good to me ..
 

tbauer03

TRBOBOX
Re: Jet Hot 2000 Before and After Pictures

I got these back last week. The turnaround time was very quick and the customer service was top notch. We determined the newer 2500 coating would be a better fit after the first coat failed and they took good care of me in regards to upgrading to their newest coating. I went with the medium gray instead of the light gray this time around to create some contrast in the engine bay. I will post more pics when I get everything put back together. Put that might be a few weeks.
20130111203500.jpg
 

Smkur50

SYTY Fleet owner
Re: Jet Hot 2000 Before and After Pictures

whats the temperature difference is the coating vs non coated?
 

sy1907

SYCOTIC
Re: Jet Hot 2000 Before and After Pictures

I'm also curious about the temp differences. I wish i would have put an infrared thermo gun on my DP before and after wrapping it. It's nice to see a supplier stand up and deliver on warranty claims. :tup:
 

Mephisto

These trucks are cursed
Re: Jet Hot 2000 Before and After Pictures

so what you're saying is, the Krylon "high temp" spray paint won't work for those parts? :p
 

tbauer03

TRBOBOX
Re: Jet Hot 2000 Before and After Pictures

I'm also curious about the temp differences. I wish i would have put an infrared thermo gun on my DP before and after wrapping it. It's nice to see a supplier stand up and deliver on warranty claims. :tup:

I could start my stock Ty and this modded Ty up at the same time and take measurements at of the same location at certain time points to get some sort of info
 
Top