Kansas City Locals--Step in here

Jimmy

Banned
All right all you ****ers (DarylH,tbauer03,leroy,typhoonzz,ZMann,DanenGraham,RichieRich,ect) I've drove my shit to KC every time it was there since '00.

If you guys don't bring your shit to my backyard (Bowling Green),I will be pissed. :rant:
 

natsforever

New member
Re: Kansas City Locals--Step in here

ahhhhhhhhh who drove your sh*t to KC in 2007? According to the OPPD it wasn't you.:rotf:
 

leroy

Donating Member
Re: Kansas City Locals--Step in here

My shit is shittier than your shit, though.

Jim
 

tbauer03

TRBOBOX
Re: Kansas City Locals--Step in here

Well like always I got to get everything running first but plan on attending with or without the ty cause i really want to see you Jimmy. and by you Jimmy I mean the corvette museum.
 

Daryl H

Donating Member
Re: Kansas City Locals--Step in here

I'm still working on it. I may have to ditch the wife and kids to go.
 

Richie Rich

New member
Re: Kansas City Locals--Step in here

I'm still checking into it. If I go someone will have to give me a hell of a ride in a sy ty. Mine is still down. I say next year its in my backyard literally. So my truck will be running smooth.

I would have to leave the wife and kid behind if I went.
 

Richie Rich

New member
Re: Kansas City Locals--Step in here

Ok.. I cannot make it. I have a scheduled exam with FFIEC in Aug. They have not given a date but I can tell you now my CFO will not let me have it off.

Yes I feel guilty.
 

natsforever

New member
Re: Kansas City Locals--Step in here

Tell them you have a wedding to attend and that they'll have to reschedule. If that doesn't work, tell them you have a funeral to attend...
 

Richie Rich

New member
Re: Kansas City Locals--Step in here

I actually do have a wedding I have to be at on the 31st of July. I was thinkful I got that one in. Believe me I would rather be at NATS than to go thru an audit. They will not reschedule on my account. They will do what auditors do best come in and stab the wounded. Leave nothing unharmed.
 

ZMann

vertically challenged
Re: Kansas City Locals--Step in here

my sy runs great... maybe i'll caravan down
 
Top