MAY NASTE Meet: BBQ @ Jimmy V's - Saturday May 14th

Captain Morgan

Moderated User
Event: 2nd ANNUAL BBQ @ Jimmy V's

Where: Milford, CT 06460 (Exit 37 off I-95) Please contant --SyTy Jim-- or NJTy180 for exact location.

Date: Saturday May 14th, 2005

Time: 11:00AM - whenever

IMPORTANT!
Due to the fact that we're not going out to eat, the food has to be picked up ahead of time by Jimmy or brought by those attending, so we will need an EXACT headcount. If you are bringing a guest, please make sure you post that you will have 1, 2, ect guests plus yourself.

Please feel free to discuss what food/drink you would like to see at this meet and/or if you will volunteer to bring any items yourself.

People Attending: 20
(2) --SyTy Jim-- - Jimmy V & Marisol
(1) NJTy180 - Morgan
(1) blk97ta -
(1) dgoodhue - Dave
(1) White97SVT - Lee
(1) mduffy - Morgan
(2) Tommyquest - Tom & Lisa
(1) syclonekid43 - Rob
(1) NASTETy92 - Nick
(1) crazykaese - Dennis
(2) NateP - Nate & Kevin
(1) grahamstein - Mike G
(1) smaug - Eric
(1) 97 CAIVIAROSS - Derek
(1) TurboJunk - Charles
(1) Jersey 91/93 - Tim
(1) crusader8 - Jim (Ranger Bitch :D)

Maybes: 7
(1) 98LowS10 -
(1) hatrik8 -
(1) Chromy - Garth
(1) wheels -
(1) DOMN8R -
(1) SY-1193 - Keith
(1) typhooey - Mark

Food / Drink:
Burgers: --SyTy Jim--
Hot Dogs: --SyTy Jim--
Salad: --SyTy Jim--
Chips: --SyTy Jim--
Soda: --SyTy Jim--
Beer: --SyTy Jim-- (Budweiser), NJTy180 (Coronas), NateP (Blueberry Beer :rock: )
BBQ Chicken: NateP
Stogies: NateP

Last year we had a decent game of Texas Hold'em going, so if youre interested, BRING MONEY, if not to play, then to at least tip the host :tup:
 
Last edited:

--SyTy Jim--

GAST Member
Re: MAY NASTE Meet: BBQ @ Jimmy V's - Date TBA

Re: MAY NASTE Meet: BBQ @ Jimmy V's - Date TBA

It's that time again, the 2nd Annual NASTE BBQ here in CT. Just like last year, I will cover all the food/soda/beer which includes:

Burgers
Hot Dogs
Salad
Chips/Dips
Coke/Pepsi/Mt. Dew/Dr. Pepper--Diet as well
Bottled Water
Budweiser bottles

Feel free to bring anything you want, just drop me a line to let me know what it is. I will have the table set up for those who want to play Texas Hold 'Em or similar games.

Jimmy
 

BigBadSmoosh

Picking fights on I-65 since 2013
Re: MAY NASTE Meet: BBQ @ Jimmy V's - Date TBA

Re: MAY NASTE Meet: BBQ @ Jimmy V's - Date TBA

shit, bad date for me.. but, I'll probably be in CT anyway.. college buddy is having a BD party..

maybe Ill swing by the BBQ during the day..
 

dgoodhue

BuSTeD 4.3
Re: MAY NASTE Meet: BBQ @ Jimmy V's - Date TBA

Re: MAY NASTE Meet: BBQ @ Jimmy V's - Date TBA

May is usually pretty hectic for me (I have a family member birthday every week during May). I probably can make the 14th, because my birthday is that week (15th). I usually have little more leverage on what I can do (I usually shoose to work in the garage).

Eric, maybe you swap.drop off the tranny at the BBQ while your out in CT :)
 

BigBadSmoosh

Picking fights on I-65 since 2013
Re: MAY NASTE Meet: BBQ @ Jimmy V's - Date TBA

Re: MAY NASTE Meet: BBQ @ Jimmy V's - Date TBA

dgoodhue said:
May is usually pretty hectic for me (I have a family member birthday every week during May). I probably can make the 14th, because my birthday is that week (15th). I usually have little more leverage on what I can do (I usually shoose to work in the garage).

Eric, maybe you swap.drop off the tranny at the BBQ while your out in CT :)

it could be a possibility..

as for attending, I will do my best to fit this into my schedule..
 

Captain Morgan

Moderated User
Re: MAY NASTE Meet: BBQ @ Jimmy V's - Date TBA

Re: MAY NASTE Meet: BBQ @ Jimmy V's - Date TBA

Well its up to Jimmy to change the date if he wants to. I know im out for the 20th - 22nd, ill be at the SEMA show in AC, but if more people can go that weekend, ill just have to miss out.
 

--SyTy Jim--

GAST Member
Re: MAY NASTE Meet: BBQ @ Jimmy V's - Date TBA

Re: MAY NASTE Meet: BBQ @ Jimmy V's - Date TBA

NJTy180 said:
Well its up to Jimmy to change the date if he wants to. I know im out for the 20th - 22nd, ill be at the SEMA show in AC, but if more people can go that weekend, ill just have to miss out.


Morgan, if you want, make a poll and see which weekend best. May 14th or May 21st. Either way, I just have to know by the first week of May, to put in for vacation that week.

Plus, everybody, don't forget to bring your cameras, to take some pics of the finished SyTy Garage!!

Thanks,
Jimmy
 

BigBadSmoosh

Picking fights on I-65 since 2013
Re: MAY NASTE Meet: BBQ @ Jimmy V's - Saturday May 14th

im on vacation in mexico the 22-30th..

but yeah.. as long as I can make it to my buddy's house after the BBQ, im in for the BBQ..
 

BigBadSmoosh

Picking fights on I-65 since 2013
Re: MAY NASTE Meet: BBQ @ Jimmy V's - Date TBA

Re: MAY NASTE Meet: BBQ @ Jimmy V's - Date TBA

--SyTy Jim-- said:
Morgan, if you want, make a poll and see which weekend best. May 14th or May 21st. Either way, I just have to know by the first week of May, to put in for vacation that week.

Plus, everybody, don't forget to bring your cameras, to take some pics of the finished SyTy Garage!!

Thanks,
Jimmy

come one come all to see the infamous syclone and typhoon garage! its a marvel of modern science, proving that bordom can result in creativity!

Don't forget your cameras mom and dad, the kids will love to pose infront of the box shaped marvels! :tup:
 

dgoodhue

BuSTeD 4.3
Re: MAY NASTE Meet: BBQ @ Jimmy V's - Saturday May 14th

The 14th works best for me. Typically the next weekend, I spend on Cape Cod. The 21st wouldn't conmpletely rule me out, but my attendence would be unlikely.
 

Captain Morgan

Moderated User
Re: MAY NASTE Meet: BBQ @ Jimmy V's - Saturday May 14th

ok, so it looks like it will stay on the 14th, the 21st is worse for everyone.
 

Raist103

Engine Killer, iPhone Killer, Lawnmower Killer
Re: MAY NASTE Meet: BBQ @ Jimmy V's - Saturday May 14th

i am in with tara as well.
 

White97SVT

Member
Re: MAY NASTE Meet: BBQ @ Jimmy V's - Saturday May 14th

hell yeah, as of right now i am there. Possible with one other.
Jim, you think we could have that awsome chicken and rice dish again. That was my favorite of the day i think.
Gotta mark that day on the calendar righ now.
 

blk97ta

Member
Re: MAY NASTE Meet: BBQ @ Jimmy V's - Saturday May 14th

White97SVT said:
hell yeah, as of right now i am there. Possible with one other.
Jim, you think we could have that awsome chicken and rice dish again. That was my favorite of the day i think.
Gotta mark that day on the calendar righ now.
I AGREE THE CHICKEN STUFF WAS AWESOME !!!!!!!!
 

mduffy

the"other"Morgan
Re: MAY NASTE Meet: BBQ @ Jimmy V's - Saturday May 14th

I should be able to make the 14th also and am looking forward to meeting those that I have not already.
 

--SyTy Jim--

GAST Member
Re: MAY NASTE Meet: BBQ @ Jimmy V's - Saturday May 14th

White97SVT said:
hell yeah, as of right now i am there. Possible with one other.
Jim, you think we could have that awsome chicken and rice dish again. That was my favorite of the day i think.
Gotta mark that day on the calendar righ now.

No problem, consider it on the menu!

Jimmy
 
Top