"MR SYCO" Sy in Toledo, OH

Last night (Firday, Sept 5) I was in Toledo, ohio at the Quiznos on Alexis near Gay St. The Sy had an A2A intercooler on it and chrome ZR1s with the OH vanity plate "MR SYCO". is this anyone on the board?

Thanks,
Jon
 

Daron

Active member
Re: "MR SYCO" Sy in Toledo, OH

Last night (Firday, Sept 5) I was in Toledo, ohio at the Quiznos on Alexis near Gay St. The Sy had an A2A intercooler on it and chrome ZR1s with the OH vanity plate "MR SYCO". is this anyone on the board?

Thanks,
Jon

If you were near Gay Street then that had to be Mike lol!
 

attackdog

New member
Re: "MR SYCO" Sy in Toledo, OH

That is Tony's SY. He lives in Temperance, MI just over the Ohio border. Very cool guy and a very nice SY.
-Dean
 

attackdog

New member
Re: "MR SYCO" Sy in Toledo, OH

ah, still has Ohio plates then? Is he on the board, what is his SN?

I think he checks the forums every once in awhile. He has the newer Michigan plates on his SY that look similar to Ohio plates. I am not sure what his SN is? I will probably see him at the GM Powertrain car show tomarrow so I will tell him to get on the forums.
-Dean
 
Re: "MR SYCO" Sy in Toledo, OH

I think he checks the forums every once in awhile. He has the newer Michigan plates on his SY that look similar to Ohio plates. I am not sure what his SN is? I will probably see him at the GM Powertrain car show tomarrow so I will tell him to get on the forums.
-Dean

Cool, it was def OH plates though.
 

attackdog

New member
Re: "MR SYCO" Sy in Toledo, OH

Got rained out of the show today and did not see him. I am sure I will talk to him soon though.
-Dean
 
Top