Re: Nats Videos!!! i'm down for a video disc when they're aviable
NecroWolf lost marbles member Sep 12, 2006 #21 Re: Nats Videos!!! i'm down for a video disc when they're aviable
Syclone#2960 What ever it takes!! Sep 12, 2006 #22 Re: Nats Videos!!! SonomaGTlover said: Two videos sent... first is me (sonomaGTlover) and Jeremy (six is enough) The second is Bully Syclone and Robert although Bully asn't in the picture much. ENJOY :tup: I'll edit later and include the links here. OK.... try these http://mirradographics.com/video/bullyrobert.html http://mirradographics.com/video/sgtlover6enough.html Click to expand... Jon your vids don't work for me...all I see is the pretty glitter.
Re: Nats Videos!!! SonomaGTlover said: Two videos sent... first is me (sonomaGTlover) and Jeremy (six is enough) The second is Bully Syclone and Robert although Bully asn't in the picture much. ENJOY :tup: I'll edit later and include the links here. OK.... try these http://mirradographics.com/video/bullyrobert.html http://mirradographics.com/video/sgtlover6enough.html Click to expand... Jon your vids don't work for me...all I see is the pretty glitter.