Nats: who's going from CA?

Black Knight

I Glow Therefore I am
Re: Nats: who's going from CA?

I haven't talked to him in a long time. Not sure what he's up to. I'm definitely down to get together.

Are you still going to Las Po? I don't see your truck there anymore.

I've seen you drive by my work once or twice over off First and Las Positas, just past Safeway.
 

eviltwin

"junkyard syclone"
Re: Nats: who's going from CA?

I haven't talked to him in a long time. Not sure what he's up to. I'm definitely down to get together.

Are you still going to Las Po? I don't see your truck there anymore.

I've seen you drive by my work once or twice over off First and Las Positas, just past Safeway.

Ya I got one more class there. I think i only drove there twice last semester, i ride my motorcycle almost everywhere I haven't been driving the sy really, but I have been driving the Ty when I'm not riding the motorcycle. Where do you work? I drive right past there to go to work everyday.
 

Black Knight

I Glow Therefore I am
Re: Nats: who's going from CA?

Associated Builders & Contractors, if your going towards Vasco from First street on Las Positas it's on the right just after the corner. Look between the buildings and you'll see 1512 out there I keep at the shop and pull it out most days.
 

Black Knight

I Glow Therefore I am
Re: Nats: who's going from CA?

Yep, I typically work from 630-3, hit me up incase I'm at lunch 209-914-4357.

I'm gonna drive the other Sy too, so I'll have both there.
 

QuinnSY

Donating Member
Re: Nats: who's going from CA?

Yep, I typically work from 630-3, hit me up incase I'm at lunch 209-914-4357.

I'm gonna drive the other Sy too, so I'll have both there.

You have work from 6:30 to 3:00 and your still upp?!? Sounds like me, haha! crazy Californians!:rotf:
 
Top