KFC_Or_Bust
New member
Re: New truck!!
Re: New truck!!
Yeah man I hear ya on the rain, it's taken me 3 days to get the leather interior swapped in my junk ass Jeep because of this shit! I finally got to use my buddies garage today though so that was sweet. I think I've seen your Escalade before, the kid you bought the battery off of says he's seen your car a few times before so stop by with the Ty once you get it running!
Shame about that guys Syclone though, he had JUST gotten it back on the road or something because it wasn't out for the longest time and then all of a sudden everyone was seeing it EXCEPT me then I hear that it got smushed by a semi and I nearly shed a tear.
Re: New truck!!
Yeah man I hear ya on the rain, it's taken me 3 days to get the leather interior swapped in my junk ass Jeep because of this shit! I finally got to use my buddies garage today though so that was sweet. I think I've seen your Escalade before, the kid you bought the battery off of says he's seen your car a few times before so stop by with the Ty once you get it running!
Shame about that guys Syclone though, he had JUST gotten it back on the road or something because it wasn't out for the longest time and then all of a sudden everyone was seeing it EXCEPT me then I hear that it got smushed by a semi and I nearly shed a tear.