NOS Energy Drink Donation

SYO237

SyTy Registry
The local Coca Cola Distributor is donating 4 cases of NOS Energy Drink for the event. :tup:

Also, I should be picking up cases of LOST energy drink as well from one of my local surfshops who is owned by LOST.

Me and Hood are crazy for NOS... with an abundance available, it should make for an interesting weekend.
 

sytyguy

Moderated User
Re: NOS Energy Drink Donation

Which means that we'll be using 1 case for the event and the other 3 will be split between me and Adam.
 

SYO237

SyTy Registry
Re: NOS Energy Drink Donation

Which means that we'll be using 1 case for the event and the other 3 will be split between me and Adam.

Correct. When we meet up with Sean Morris in St Pete when he was helping Igor and the Skyline, I think I drank about 8 NOSs in one day. It took me a few days to get back into a normal sleep pattern, heh.


Hood... any chance you can contact your local Coca Cola rep in your area and see about getting more donated or possibly just regular coke products? Definatley would help cut cost on buying drinks. Figure since Atlanta is home base for Coca Cola, they may just drive over a tanker for a GA local. :tup:
 

SYO237

SyTy Registry
Re: NOS Energy Drink Donation

3 cases of ...Lost Energy Drink is sitting in the back of my blazer right now. I pick up the NOS on Friday.
 

SY2455

70's Veteran
Re: NOS Energy Drink Donation

The local Coca Cola Distributor is donating 4 cases of NOS Energy Drink for the event. :tup:Me and Hood are crazy for NOS... with an abundance available, it should make for an interesting weekend.

NOS Energy Drink . Why would anyone want (New Old Stock Energy Drink )? Sound crazy to me.
 

sytyguy

Moderated User
Re: NOS Energy Drink Donation

Correct. When we meet up with Sean Morris in St Pete when he was helping Igor and the Skyline, I think I drank about 8 NOSs in one day. It took me a few days to get back into a normal sleep pattern, heh.


Hood... any chance you can contact your local Coca Cola rep in your area and see about getting more donated or possibly just regular coke products? Definatley would help cut cost on buying drinks. Figure since Atlanta is home base for Coca Cola, they may just drive over a tanker for a GA local. :tup:
Will do. Sean, Victor, Josh, and Igor can also claim that they got me hooked on NOS drinks too. :D
 

sy#2716

SyTy 4 Life
Re: NOS Energy Drink Donation

I am going to check with the distributor here and see if I can get some donated or at least a discount.
 
Top