Official "Who is comming to the Shindig" thread!!!

clone 94

New member
Re: Official "Who is comming to the Shindig" thread!!!

i'm pulling my heads tomorrow. if anyone wants them i'll bring them to the shindig. they are complete with the stock valve train.
 

keith455

Average Joe
Staff member
Re: Official "Who is comming to the Shindig" thread!!!

theres a bunch of people here.. anyone on their way?
 

MRKING

New Parts for Old Trucks
Re: Official "Who is comming to the Shindig" thread!!!

Sad to say I cant attend . I worked today and have to work again sunday . Not happy about either , but what choice do i have ?

Maybe dennis can pick up my shirt for me ? How much fun am i missing and who already got hurt on the bikes ??
 

Quickstop [UK]

Combating adversyty.
Re: Official "Who is comming to the Shindig" thread!!!

I am in Orlando, registered with the site and no-one has gotten back to me. I'd be happy to come down.

Can someone call me on my cell phone and let me know if it's worth it. WOUld be cool to meet some fellow syty-ers tomorrow (tonight if there are girls :D).

Leaving for Jacksonville then Savannah/Charleston/Columbia SC, Charlotte TBC and Washington DC next Sunday.

Anyone en route apart from Waller?

Hope the event goes well.

My cell is 305 457 4462. Hope to hear from someone! :D

Mark
 

Quickstop [UK]

Combating adversyty.
Re: Official "Who is comming to the Shindig" thread!!!

Made it :D

P1010085.jpg


P1010087.jpg


P1010088.jpg


This truck and the owner were aweseom. All 4 wheels broke loose at 5psi. Incredible! Reminded me why I am doing my own project!

P1010086.jpg


P1010082.jpg


It was great to meet those of you that I did meet. As my trip through the US continues I hope to meet a few more people up North! Safe drive for those of you that have a long way to go!
 

SYO237

SyTy Registry
Re: Official "Who is comming to the Shindig" thread!!!

I'll post up some funny stuff later, but really big thanks to everyone that came out, it was a good time. :tup:
 

SYO237

SyTy Registry
Re: Official "Who is comming to the Shindig" thread!!!

Sullivan... the mexi hats were for you :tup:
 

Sy229

Move with Purpose
Re: Official "Who is comming to the Shindig" thread!!!

Just a few more shots from my collection.

Mona and I had a great time - Fantastic kick-off for more Shindig's to come. Great job guys!
 
Last edited:

keith455

Average Joe
Staff member
Re: Official "Who is comming to the Shindig" thread!!!

I am in Orlando, registered with the site and no-one has gotten back to me. I'd be happy to come down.

Can someone call me on my cell phone and let me know if it's worth it. WOUld be cool to meet some fellow syty-ers tomorrow (tonight if there are girls :D).

Leaving for Jacksonville then Savannah/Charleston/Columbia SC, Charlotte TBC and Washington DC next Sunday.

Anyone en route apart from Waller?

Hope the event goes well.

My cell is 305 457 4462. Hope to hear from someone! :D

Mark

It was worth it. I don't know if you made it or not (i left early) but you should have went the meets are always a good time.... well nevermind.. i see your post that you made it. :)
 

Mario65

Hotrodicus Supersonicus
Re: Official "Who is comming to the Shindig" thread!!!

Ian showed that to me in the room about 15 seconds after he took it.....I immediately knew that was my new avatar.
:rotf:

Only 15 seconds later? thanks IAN I think I am getting a complex.

I asked my son when he was taking the picture if I looked Mexican and he said no not with those glasses, so I took them off. That backwards lean and big smile and the mustache are just too much. If only someone would have handed me the tequila bottle for the shot then it really would have been perfect.

I laugh my butt off everytime I look at it.

thanks
 

Mario65

Hotrodicus Supersonicus
Re: Official "Who is comming to the Shindig" thread!!!

Great pics. And even more impressive... your TY! Def one of my favorites at the show.

We had a Blast this weekend. Thanks for welcoming us in!

thanks Don

I loved your truck it sounded just like a fast syclone. It really messed my head up. That thing is crazy fast. Thanks for giving my kid a ride. He said you were lighting up the tires at 60.
 

sytyguy

Moderated User
Re: Official "Who is comming to the Shindig" thread!!!

http://flickr.com/photos/zerotosixty/3015642205/in/set-72157608788496916/

That pic needs explaining.

No that is not my wife.
No that is not my mistress.
No that is not a guest or attendee to the Shindig.
No that woman did not have a logical thought process.
Yes I did put the hat on her.
Yes I did ask her to pose for a picture.
Yes I did feel bad for picking on a woman who was clearly nutz.
Yes I would do it again.

Ian and I were eating and the woman just walks up and starts running her hand through the drink cooler and saying crazy stuff like "Rhinoceros.....gymnasium.....how did you two meet?" So, Ian looks at me and then looks at his camera. The rest is....well....weird.
 

DonHo32

New member
Re: Official "Who is comming to the Shindig" thread!!!

http://flickr.com/photos/zerotosixty/3015642205/in/set-72157608788496916/

That pic needs explaining.

No that is not my wife.
No that is not my mistress.
No that is not a guest or attendee to the Shindig.
No that woman did not have a logical thought process.
Yes I did put the hat on her.
Yes I did ask her to pose for a picture.
Yes I did feel bad for picking on a woman who was clearly nutz.
Yes I would do it again.

Ian and I were eating and the woman just walks up and starts running her hand through the drink cooler and saying crazy stuff like "Rhinoceros.....gymnasium.....how did you two meet?" So, Ian looks at me and then looks at his camera. The rest is....well....weird.

Classic! How did I miss this one?
 
Top