OH, MI, Canada, KY, Nats caravan

sy2206

New member
Ok, figured I'd post something up and see who's interested....

Justin(skipztt) and I will be leaving Alliance, OH at 6am on Thurs the 6th. I think Bryan(sy1177) is going to leave with us also. Mapquest shows 8 hours or so straight through. However, you figure some time for stops, even a couple hours for stops, we're still there mid afternoon. Below is the route we're taking. Cleveland area guys, we could meet somewhere around Mansfield. We'll be taking 30 over to 71. There's a few exits off of 71 that are just south of 30, so we can meet there. We would probably be there around 7:30ish. We'll be through Columbus around 8:45ish if there's any Columbus area folks that want to join. Michigan/Canada guys, if you want to meet up, we can do that probably on the south side on Cinci. We should be there sometime around 11am or so. This would be a good time to stop for lunch, so if you guys want, we could find a place to meet and eat there, then keep going. If we're on the road by 11:30, we'll be through Louisvillle around 1pm and should make it to the Nats Hotel around 3pm.

If anyone has any questions, post em up! I can give my phone number to some guys from other groups that want to meet up, so we can be in touch while we're on our way down.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1z=446...8.924879:-83.784372:0:::::/io:1:::::f:EN:M:/e
 

skipztt

boost
Re: OH, MI, Canada, KY, Nats caravan

yeah. this is gonna be sweet we need to get a whole crew to cruise down there
 

Sy-1177

Turbo Inside
Re: OH, MI, Canada, KY, Nats caravan

I'm still undecided on when i'm leaving. I may head down with you guys though. I'll know for sure when time gets closer! :tup:
 

sy2206

New member
Re: OH, MI, Canada, KY, Nats caravan

I'm still undecided on when i'm leaving. I may head down with you guys though. I'll know for sure when time gets closer! :tup:

Come on, you know you wanna cruise down there with us... :)
 
Top