original wheels off my Syclone w/ tires

Syclone#2231

New member
selling my original set of wheels and tires off my syclone


Condition "fair" Includes caps and tires.

3 tires are Coopers and 1 is a Michelin 245 50 16's All have 60% tread and in good condition I'll sell everything for $380 Prefer not to ship.













 

Z SKI

Donating Member
Re: original wheels off my Syclone w/ tires

If you don't get any local bites and would think about shipping, let me know..

Thanks,
 

Slyclone

Well-known member
Re: original wheels off my Syclone w/ tires

They polished??

Mine are original as well and look similar
 

atomicmecha

I hate rust
Re: original wheels off my Syclone w/ tires

Damn thats a hell of a deal. and local to. Do I need a 2nd set of wheels? Um...
 

Syclone#2231

New member
Re: original wheels off my Syclone w/ tires

Damn thats a hell of a deal. and local to. Do I need a 2nd set of wheels? Um...

hey there,

I do but they are ZR-1 wheels (4 fronts, 9.5 inch). Those wheels aren't that cheap and are in near perfect condition.

I went with 17 X 9.5 fronts and 17 X 11 rears....

Cheers

David
 
Top