Possible to implant SY AWD system into 2WD S10?

ParTyBoy

New member
Re: Possible to implant SY AWD system into 2WD S10?

aboadnan said:
I have a wrecked SY with frame damage and I intend to use its parts in an S10.

aam.gif


Your answer lies in the link below:

http://syty.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=18957
 

TurboManiacal

Donating Member
Re: Possible to implant SY AWD system into 2WD S10?

aboadnan said:
I have a wrecked SY with frame damage and I intend to use its parts in an S10.

You need an S-series front clip to make it work. The short of a long story? No, it'd be easier to find an old 4wd frame
 

ParTyBoy

New member
Re: Possible to implant SY AWD system into 2WD S10?

Sigo said:
aboadnan said:
I have a wrecked SY with frame damage and I intend to use its parts in an S10.

You need an S-series front clip to make it work. The short of a long story? No, it'd be easier to find an old 4wd frame

were supposed to make him work for it :fist: :lol:
 

ParTyBoy

New member
Re: Possible to implant SY AWD system into 2WD S10?

NJTy180 said:
ParTyBoy said:
aboadnan said:
I have a wrecked SY with frame damage and I intend to use its parts in an S10.

aam.gif


Your answer lies in the link below:

http://syty.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=18957

Man, for every time you use that fuckin search picture, im gonna add one kick to the head if I see you at the Nats!!!

Assuming I make it I wonder if you can kick that high :eek: heh :lol: :lol:
 

dlove

Member
2wd has front coil springs and 4wd has torsion bars. Must have a 4wd frame for the front drive system to fit.
 
Top