Prayers for Ray Moore (Yar)

Z SKI

Donating Member
I tried to call Ray today to chit chat with him a little and his wife told me he was in he hospital and she didn't have any info for me... She was pretty shook up, so I didn't want to ask her to many questions, but I told her the SyTy world was praying for him...

Keep Ray in your prayers and please update this thread if anyone gets any more info on how he's doing..

Thanks,
 
Last edited:

CalgarySS

1000 miles and counting..
Re: Prayer for Ray Moore (Yar)

Re: Prayer for Ray Moore (Yar)

All the best Ray. My thoughts are with you.
 

Don W.

Stab it and steer it
Re: Prayers for Ray Moore (Yar)

Sad news. I've met Ray. He sold me a t-case many years ago. Neat guy. He's a bit older than me as I recall. Sounded good the last time we talked last summer. I hope he's doing OK.
 

eviltwin

"junkyard syclone"
Re: Prayers for Ray Moore (Yar)

Ray had a very serious surgery on his back. It's not my place to talk about his personal stuff but the recovery is a real struggle right now for both him and his wife, Judi. Please continue to keep both of them in your prayers.
 

Z SKI

Donating Member
Re: Prayers for Ray Moore (Yar)

Ray had a very serious surgery on his back. It's not my place to talk about his personal stuff but the recovery is a real struggle right now for both him and his wife, Judi. Please continue to keep both of them in your prayers.

Thanks for the update brother!!
 

Slyclone

Well-known member
Re: Prayers for Ray Moore (Yar)

Any update on Ray? How are you doing buddy? hope all is well. -Joe
 
Top