Red/Gray Ty in Carbondale, IL

TyGuyJeff

New member
I saw you today as you drove past the SIU rec center towards campus. I was the guy on the bmx bike and pointing at it and tried to get your attention. Red/Gry, had dual exhaust, chrome tips.
 

TyGuyJeff

New member
I saw the truck today, and did A LOT of improper lane usage to catch up to him at the redlight. He pulled over and we talked. Turns out he lives in Naperville and goes to school at SIU with me. On top of everything (Here's the awsome part) he lives RIGHT behind my dorm, about a 1-2 min walk. Anyway, he took me and my friend for a quick spin (at my request) and even did a launch ( after a couple of requests :lol: ). About the truck- 90K miles, all stock, except for rebuilt tranny w/ stall ( Re said he got from Roadmaster, in Shaumburg). Truck was in a hit-and-run and has VERY MINOR damaged right rear cladding.I told him to get on syty.net, and see what its all about.

I just thought I'd give a heads up to peeps like GMTURBO and others from Naperville area to see if it was ever spotted. He said he just brought it down after Spring break, but has been in Naperville since.
 

GM TURBO

Sell Out
I believe I have seen this one before on Rt 59 last year. I did a search to see if I could find the post but no such luck. Must have been before the Great Database Crash of 2002.
 
Top