** Shindig Garage Sale **

AutoVation

Member
Re: ** Shindig Garage Sale **

Anyone have a drivers side window motor?

http://www.amazon.com/Dorman-Solutions-742-150-Passenger-Driver/dp/B000IZ2YTW

I just ordered a new one for my Syclone from Amazon, I wouldn't put a used wear item in my Syclone (motors, alternators, batteries, etc.). It is only $23.71. Shipping is free if you have Amazon Prime (it's free the first month and you can cancel) or if you add another small item to make your order over $25.00. :tup:
 

AutoVation

Member
Re: ** Shindig Garage Sale **

Is anyone bringing any of the following items for sale?

  • Syclone aftermarket exhaust
  • Upgraded downpipe for stock turbo
  • 20g turbo
  • Door eschelions
  • B&M Transmission Cooler BMM-70266
  • Derale 700R4 Deep Transmission Pan DER-14104
  • Bell Tech 5520 Syclone Rear Sway Bar
  • Flush mount fiberglass tonneau cover
  • Rivets to secure cladding
  • Long plastic "air flow" piece that fits under the cowl
 
Last edited:

turrrbo6

Member
Re: ** Shindig Garage Sale **

Is anyone bringing any of the following items for sale?

  • Syclone exhaust

I have a 3" exhaust pipe (muffler back) with a stainless tip if interested. I took it of my truck and used it for a template for my 4" pipe. It has a small rust pinhole in the loop from condensation. This is a KB piece. Lee
 

willyson

trollin'
Re: ** Shindig Garage Sale **

I am in need of a new NOS driver's side rear cladding corner. Used pieces will be considered.
 

T-Bone

Active member
Re: ** Shindig Garage Sale **

Is anyone bringing any of the following items for sale?

[*]Syclone exhaust
[*]

Tony, I have the original Syclone exhaust off of Doc Hoover's Syclone. It has a total 500 mile use and looks almost new, as it should. Not sure if you are wanting OEM or not. If you are, mine is available for a special Shindig price of $450.
 

T-Bone

Active member
Re: ** Shindig Garage Sale **

well then... game on. Wanna trade Tbone? :p

(thanks ken)

Why not. I don't need them and I don't need the calipers but if you can use them, the trade makes me no matter. Willing to help out who I can when I can :). I'll bring em with me so hunt me down.
 

AutoVation

Member
Re: ** Shindig Garage Sale **

Tony, I have the original Syclone exhaust off of Doc Hoover's Syclone. It has a total 500 mile use and looks almost new, as it should. Not sure if you are wanting OEM or not. If you are, mine is available for a special Shindig price of $450.

That's a real good price but I'm looking for 3" aftermarket. I've still got the stock exhaust on and it's in good shape, just looking to upgrade.
 

SYO237

SyTy Registry
Re: ** Shindig Garage Sale **

Why not. I don't need them and I don't need the calipers but if you can use them, the trade makes me no matter. Willing to help out who I can when I can :). I'll bring em with me so hunt me down.

schweet. I paid $100 for them, so pretty sure if you wanted to dump them, you can. I just dont want to deal with trying to ship them.
 

TNPhoon

1of28
Re: ** Shindig Garage Sale **

Late to seeing the recent conversation.
Shaun, if you're looking to unload the drops, let me know please.
 

sytyguy

Moderated User
Re: ** Shindig Garage Sale **

TNPhoon.....I have a brand new A1 Cardone 42-19 window motor. $25 and it's yours (don't worry about the core).
 

cloneman315

Active member
Re: ** Shindig Garage Sale **

Guys here is a list of some great parts I am coming with,just thought if anyone needed to get some cash together

very nice sy seats
driveshaft for awd th400 sy
23deg heads pending
pwr inline liquid to air ic
silicon couplers. pending
t clamps pending
pt1000 monster intercooler (hackings older build)
new 120 inj
used 120inj
new 75s pending
used 75s pending
hurst pro stick
b&m street bandit
intercooler piping pending
momo steering adapter and wheel
autometer gauges
18 deg bowtie heads,awesome flow numbers pending
stock shifter pending
rocker arms and lifters (various) pending
15 inch fan pending
stock cluster pending
carbon dash doghouse (awesome piece)
carbon radiator covers
sheetmetal elbow tb pending
th400 converter
qtp dual electric cutout dumps pending
stock wheels and green dots

Might be missing some things

Update sportmachines has called dibs on many pieces,will update tommorow.
 
Last edited:
Top