Shindig Reflections by Hood

blk00z28

Forced to by choice
Re: Shindig Reflections by Hood

Don't you think if we got pictures of her/them they'd probably never get posted without a NWS label on the thread:rotf:

I told Pope I wasn't going to turn this meet into the last Florida meet and take off halfway through the night lol. So I HAD to keep my word at least once. :p
 

sy#2716

SyTy 4 Life
Re: Shindig Reflections by Hood

Lol yea last meet tim came to hang out and chilled for a while and then had 3 different grils calling wanting him to come to there house. He left to go to one girls and ended up at a different one. I remember some pics that he sent me they were pretty good.

Yea did not get any pics we were laughing and were mesmerized that she could take all of us we were not even thinking about pics.
 

sy#2716

SyTy 4 Life
Re: Shindig Reflections by Hood

Yea i asked her if you could handle it and she just laughed and she said bring it!!!!!!!!!
 

natsforever

New member
Re: Shindig Reflections by Hood

I knew I should have went to the Shindig, there would have been HD video(1920x1080i) of Bridget. And, my new cam has a built-in 3" AVCHD burner, so I could make copies for people within minutes.
 
Top