Show N Shine - Please read

sy#2716

SyTy 4 Life
Re: Show N Shine - Please read

Saturday....Grill, give away stuff, 5pm goto the car show, dinner, and watch me, hood, ian, and whoever else get stupid on pocketbikes.



I feel left out. Hell i have not even ridden mine since the last meet. I will bring it also. Always a good time expically late nights in the BK paking lot when the cops show up.
 

SYO237

SyTy Registry
Re: Show N Shine - Please read

my bad... we can watch pope get stupid as well when riding... im still not brave enough to fully lean into turns like you do.

I need to figure out the top end on mine... i get to a high RPM and the bike will just bog down. wondering if the stock carb just cant handle it and get enough air into the motor. wonder if I should bore it out :p


I feel left out. Hell i have not even ridden mine since the last meet. I will bring it also. Always a good time expically late nights in the BK paking lot when the cops show up.
 

JSM

Active member
Re: Show N Shine - Please read

I know there is no official race schedule. Anybody else want to go to track friday night for a couple passes?

Would like to take mine down the track once or twice just for fun. Anybody else want to go race/watch/pit crew? We can hit the streets after maybe?
 

SYO237

SyTy Registry
Re: Show N Shine - Please read

I know there is no official race schedule. Anybody else want to go to track friday night for a couple passes?

Would like to take mine down the track once or twice just for fun. Anybody else want to go race/watch/pit crew? We can hit the streets after maybe?


Im down to hit the track if your gonna run. Lots of spots to streetrace on the way back too. The drive to the track would be fun. Take the toll road and we can play around at highway speeds.
 

JSM

Active member
Re: Show N Shine - Please read

Got the rear sway bar hooked up, and 1 wire away from having my 2 step all installed. Made a 4 link adjustment that if our theory plays out will make a huge difference. We shall see though.

O yea, boost is ready to turn up also. HMMM.

Just gotta fix the oil leak which requires pulling motor out before the trip. I think I finally found where it is though last night.
 

Mario65

Hotrodicus Supersonicus
Re: Show N Shine - Please read

I am happy to just to hang out talk SYTY and tune. I need to learn so much. The track, trips, etc. I don't know. I'll probably trailer mine anyway so it doesnt matter.
 

SYO237

SyTy Registry
Re: Show N Shine - Please read

The drive to the track should be fun.... I always enjoy cruising with other trucks and full out taking over the highway.

Im actually looking forward to racing around the pocketbikes again... last time we had such a blast. With Hood busting out a secret weapon huge cc motor, things should be entertaining.
 
Top