Splayed Valve Bowtie Heads

4C FED

Absolutum Dominium
Re: Splayed Valve Bowtie Heads

I have some of those, mine are complete though. Damn, maybe I should strip them off the motor & sell them.
 

DaveP

Active member
Re: Splayed Valve Bowtie Heads

I have some of those, mine are complete though. Damn, maybe I should strip them off the motor & sell them.

Don't you even think about "strip[ping] those off the motor" without first giving me a shot at purchasing that engine complete.
 

bezerk

New member
Re: Splayed Valve Bowtie Heads

Don't you even think about "strip[ping] those off the motor" without first giving me a shot at purchasing that engine complete.

its not stock!!!! replace those elephant ears first :D
 

4C FED

Absolutum Dominium
Re: Splayed Valve Bowtie Heads



Don't you even think about "strip[ping] those off the motor" without first giving me a shot at purchasing that engine complete.
Dave, Im looking to sell this motor.
$1500 + shipping unless you want to drive to Galt, CA and pick it up.

Rick
 

DaveP's Ghost

Well-known member
Dave, Im looking to sell this motor.
$1500 + shipping unless you want to drive to Galt, CA and pick it up.

Rick
I just saw this. (I don't log in over here much any more.)

EDIT:

I thought about this for a week and have decided I'm too old to take on a new build project. I'm gonna' pass, but thanks for the opportunity.
I told Paul Z about it. He remembers the engine, he's younger than I am and may be interested.
 
Last edited:

4C FED

Absolutum Dominium
I'm with you. I've lost my motivation to roll around on the garage floor any more. It always seems to end in a lot of swearing. 😀
Thanks for responding.
Rick
 
Top