Stock intake , Plenum , fuel rail, afpr for sale

Mikeysy15

Donating Member
Stock factory intake, top plenum , fuel rail with adjustable fuel pressure regulator for sale .
400 shipped for everything . Don’t need this anymore because I have the RPM setup .
 

Attachments

  • 92222589-AE56-4A1C-AECC-3F9D62339750.jpeg
    92222589-AE56-4A1C-AECC-3F9D62339750.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 37

atkonkler

Is this your bush?
For the upper intercooler? if so why not just run Silicone hose from the back of the intercooler to the passenger side fender and down to the lower heat exchanger?
 

wildphil

I Love My Ty's
I have a set or two of the metal lines for the intercooler. I need to get a few parts out for someone else in the next day or two. I will dig the hoses out and take pictures. Send me your email or mobile number and I will send pics. You need any other parts?
 
Top