SW Michigan here...

blown4pt3

New member
Not an owner yet... wife says one project at a time!

Anyway, I'm not new to Syclones or Typhoons. Actually, my experience with them started way back before the cult like following today.

Growing up, my dad worked for Packard Electric, back before GM sold them, he was in the PEP program. Without the details, basically he could drive most any GM vehicle for 60 to 90 days. He had a 1991 Syclone and forest green/grey 1992 Typhoon as part of the program. One of these days I hope to find the pictures of them and get them scanned.

Not sure where the trucks are today. I know the Syclone when to auction after being "tagged" for purchase by an employee. Man would it be something to find either one of those and own it again.

They would have probably been registered in Warren, Ohio, possibly as a fleet vehicle. The Syclone was prepped thru Cerni GMC. I believe the Typhoon was as well.

And I'll never forget the time we were coming back from Kings Island in the Typhoon and brakes went out on the highway. The dealer had to replace the abs module... fortunately nobody (or the Ty) were hurt...

Anyway, just been enjoying all the information on the site.
 
Top