Sy 2649 has a new owner

Sy-1177

Turbo Inside
Re: Sy 2649 has a new owner

I hate those mirrors!! Those were some of the ugliest mirrors that they made. I would have kept the dumbo mirrors on it personally.
 

Gnocide

turbo game burt reynolds
Re: Sy 2649 has a new owner

the power mirrors are awesome- if you can get them to work
 

neildemo

Administrator
Re: Sy 2649 has a new owner

You need to feed the BOV into the Vac. Under boost it closes so you actually get boost. When you let off it opens to let out Blow off. Ask me How I know my syclone had one built into the a2a. :)
 

scottyblazinlow

Red tyclone
Re: Sy 2649 has a new owner

You need to feed the BOV into the Vac. Under boost it closes so you actually get boost. When you let off it opens to let out Blow off. Ask me How I know my syclone had one built into the a2a. :)

its on a vac line now, its goes to the CC ball. It was working good on my old ty.
 

scottyblazinlow

Red tyclone
Re: Sy 2649 has a new owner

Put the rear brakes back on, need the send the driveshaft out to put new u-joints in.



Cleaned up the frame, still need to get the IC put back in and a new heater core :shoot:
 
Top